February 7 2012
Body System Health | Circulatory System
Krill oil is a source of highly bioavailable omega-3 fatty acids extracted from Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) that contains phospholipids, which bind to the omega-3s allowing for better absorption. These phospholipids are an essential component of all cell membranes, keeping toxins out and letting more nutrients and oxygen in. Krill oil also contains natural astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant, and NSP Krill Oil adds the cardiovascular benefits of vitamin K2.
Features and Benefits of Krill Oil with Vitamin K2 and Astaxanthin:
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids.
- Helps maintains a healthy heart.
- Supports healthy brain function.
- Provides joint and skin support.
- Is extracted from Antarctic krill.
Learn more about Antarctic Krill.