Loading page, please wait...
LOBELIA EXTRACT (59ML)
Stock No. 1765-8
- Retail Cost:
- Product Guide
- Product Label
- Promotes the discharge of mucus from the respiratory tract.
- Traditional uses of lobelia include help with asthma, chronic bronchitis, epilepsy, and whooping cough.
- Lobelia has also been traditionally used to relax the pelvic muscles in preparation for childbirth.
- May help some people quit smoking by quenching the desire for nicotine.
- May help ease muscle tension and inflammation, and also teething pain.
How It Works:
A native to the eastern regions of North America, lobelia produces violet-pinkish-white flowers. It is sometimes called Indian tobacco because the North American Indians smoked it for various benefits. It contains a substance called lobeline, which is similar to nicotine. The plant is as beautiful as it is useful. Dwarf lobelia plants are often cultivated for use in hanging baskets.
Lobelia Extract contains 43-50% alcohol, glycerin and apple cider vinegar. It can be added to baths or external cosmetic preparations. It can also be taken internally with liquid, or under the tongue. It’s also a good source of manganese, vitamins A and C. It is one of the fastest-acting herbal antispasmodics known.
This product contains pure extract of lobelia herb 150 mg/mL in a non-medicinal base of 43-50 % alcohol.
Adults: Take 0.5 mL (10 drops) in water three times daily with a meal. Children: Take one half the adult dosage.
Keep out of reach of children. This is not a beverage. Use only as directed.
Do not consume Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) during pregnancy or while nursing.