- May help relieve anxiety, excitability, nervous tension and the effects of everyday stresses.
- Relaxes muscular and nervous tension in the gastrointestinal tract.
- May help reduce pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms in the respiratory and urinary tracts.
- The various herbs in this formula have traditionally been used for asthma, colic, coughs irritability, insomnia, nervous indigestion, muscle cramps, PMS, spastic colon, stress, and tension headaches.
- Hops has traditionally been used as a sedative, and to relieve tension. Also ttaditionally used as a digestive aid to increase appetite and to relieve intestinal ailments (cramping and spasms).
How It Works
STR-J provides nutrients that must be present for proper function of the nervous system. The formula contains one of the most favored herbs of Europe—chamomile. This combination is high in chromium, magnesium and vitamins A and C. Stress-J works well with other supplements like B-complex vitamins, bee pollen and extra vitamin C. It contains: Chamomile flowers, Passion flowers, Fennel seeds, Feverfew herb, Hops flowers, and Marshmallow root. It’s available in capsule and liquid glycerin form. Take 2–4 capsules every four hours daily.
Each gelatin capsule (kosher gelatin, water) contains 340 mg of the finest chamomile flowers, passion flowers, hops flowers, fennel seeds, marshmallow root, and feverfew herb.
Take two to four capsules every four hours daily.
Place your mouse cursor over the image to zoom in.