Keep your Immune System strong until Spring.
With the start of winter upon us, it’s important to keep the immune system functioning at its peak to fight seasonal colds and flu. Experts agree that diet, sleep and exercise all help keep the immune system functioning at its peak.
Getting enough sleep can keep your body’s defenses strong, as can a diet of fresh, nutritious foods—especially those high in vitamin C. Exercise can also help boost your immune system: Studies show that people who exercise regularly report fewer colds than their sedentary peers.
Boost immunity with a supplement.
Sometimes, though, your immune system could use some extra help. That’s when immune supplements can help boost the immune system and lay a foundation of good health.
Immune Stimulator is a unique blend of natural ingredients that support and boost the immune system and promote the functions used in the body’s natural repair of DNA. It contains compounds that maintain the body’s natural defense mechanisms, including:
- Beta glucans, which trigger an increase in the production of macrophages, T-cells, natural killer cells and cytokines.
- Arabinogalactan, to stimulate natural killer cells and macrophage activity.
- Colostrum, the first milk produced by mammals, which is rich in immune-enhancing transfer factors.
- Reishi and maitake mushroom, believed to help support immunity by increasing the activity of natural killer cells and macrophages.
- Cordyceps, a prized, energizing nutrient from China that promotes the integrity of DNA and increases T-cell and B-cell activity.
Fuel for your immune system
Immune Stimulator offers your immune system a complete package of protection. During times of stress, or when you can’t eat as well as you’d like or exercise as much as you’d like, take
daily to strengthen your immune system and help prevent unwanted attacks.