National Convention in Dallas, Texas
Earn I-Inspire Points to Qualify to Attend for FREE!
Plan to Join us April 14-17.
Nature's Sunshine's National Convention is less than six months away, and now is the perfect time to remind you to do two simple things:
- SAVE THE DATE. Whether or not you qualify to attend for free, National Convention is the place to be next April. FIVE SOLID reasons you should join us:
- Gather with the largest group of natural health experts and fans for big-size fun at the gorgeous Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center. NSP managers gave this amazing locale rave reviews when we first convened there in 2006. With its spectacular atriums, peaceful indoor river walkways, plentiful dining and shopping options and comfortable accommodations, you're sure to have a great stay with us. Find out more here.
- Witness the launch of NSP's brand-new products. Check out samples, supporting science and get special event-only discounts.
- Attend general sessions and workshops where you'll receive world-class education from true health experts, plus motivation and training from industry leaders.
- Get the latest training on how to grow your business. Discover new programs, incentives, paradigms and other business helps to expand your reach and increase your paycheck.
- It's FUN! With high-energy entertainment, prizes, dancing and more, you'll have tons of fun with us in big D!
- Work toward qualifying to ATTEND FOR FREE. The top 600 managers on the Leaderboard will win FREE attendance at National Convention for two!* That's a $2,300 value ($1,150 per person)! And 200 more managers can earn FREE Convention for one person. *Earn I-Inspire points by sponsoring new members, breaking out new managers, sharing Sunshine Rewards, running the IN.FORM program and more. Learn about I-Inspire. Take advantage of incentives during November where you can earn bonus points toward qualification for achieving your quarterly sponsoring goal by Nov. 30.
Mark your calendar!
Share your sunshine!
See you in Texas!
*Includes hotel room, training, all meetings and materials, and certain meals. Does not include transportation, registration fee or other food/incidental expenses.