National Convention 2015
April 9–12, 2015
National Convention 2015 will take place in one of the sunniest—and happiest—places in the country: Anaheim, California! Soak up the sun along with all the information, training and excitement that makes up NSP’s biggest event of the year!
Plus, you can take advantage of all Anaheim has to offer, including nearby amusement parks, beaches, shopping and affordable airfare.
Three Ways to Qualify
|Convention for 2||Convention for 1|
|NEW! I-Inspire Top Point Earners||Be among the top 600 I-Inspire point earners* and get Convention for 2.||Be among the next 200 I-Inspire point earners* (spots 601–800) and get Convention for 1.|
|Large Group QV Producer||Achieve a group QV point average of 9,000/month from July through December 2014.||Achieve a group QV point average of 7,000/month from July through December 2014.|
|National Manager||Hold National Manager rank July through December 2014.||N/A|
*All I-Inspire program rules apply to this method of qualification.
- Managers can qualify by any of the 3 methods. Limit one qualification method per account number.
- Convention is non-transferable.
- This trip has no cash value. If a winner cannot attend the convention, the event qualification is forfeited.
- Convention qualification includes hotel room, all meetings and materials, and several Convention meals. All travel and incidental expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Qualification is based on double-occupancy. Qualifiers for “1” will need to register with another qualifying Manager as a roommate, or pay to upgrade to their own room.
- All attendees may be required to pay a nominal registration fee.