Jan. 1–June 30, 2013
Qualification is reserved for Top Achievers
who are paid as Regional Managers (or above) in each of
the months February–June 2013 AND qualify with one of the following methods.
Six Ways to Qualify!
- Increase Your Group QV—achieve an average GQV
increase over your base of at least +2,700/month.
- Top GQV Producer—achieve an average GQV of at
least 23,000/month (must represent at least a 3%
increase over your base).
- Increase Your First-Level Manager Count—compared
to your first-level count as of November 30, 2012,
achieve a net increase of at least +4 Managers in
each of the months of April, May and June 2013.*
example, a manager with a November 2012 first-level
count of 10 would need to have a first-level count of
no less than 14 in each of the months of April, May
and June 2013.
- Increase Your Successline QV—achieve an average
successline QV over your base of at least +20,000/
- Sunshine Rewards Enrollment—of the group of
accounts eligible to qualify for TAC, be one of the top
3 in member Sunshine Rewards enrollment.*^
- National Manager—be paid as a National Manager (or
above) all 6 months of qualification.
Your individual business performance from June 1–November 30, 2012.
*Group QV may not decline compared to base.
^ First-time enrollees only (new or existing members, no
managers). Minimum of 20. Subject to verification by NSP.
TAC 2013 Flyer (PDF)