Find Yourself in Florence!
TAC Trip 2013
Few places in the world rival the beauty and history one finds in Florence, Italy. This year NSP gives you the opportunity to enjoy the incomparable Tuscan region of Italy. Join us on our webinar to learn all the exciting details of our 2013 TAC trip. We'll share all the different ways you can qualify for this incredibly memorable trip!
Watch the recorded webinar from Thursday, February 28th.
View pictures of TAC Trip sights and hotels.
Here’s a fun idea!
Host a Florence-themed leadership party where eligible managers can catch the vision of this magical vacation and set goals with you to get there. Here are a few items to help you with your party:
- Prepare this easy and delicious Italian Bruschetta recipe (pronounced “brusketta”) and serve with toasted French bread.
- Share our new video that shows the sites you will see while on your trip to Florence! (available on Monday, March 4th)
Join us in Florence, Italy for
another Amazing TAC Trip!
August 18–25, 2013
Florence is a vibrant blend of colored glass, fountains and frescoes…heart-stopping architecture, vineyards, hillsides and classic Italian cuisine. The city exudes history, culture and romance.
NSP Top Achievers (you) will stay at the stunningly gorgeous St. Regis Hotel and the magnificent Westin Excellsior on the banks of the Arno River. Both offer five-star accommodations and are located in the heart of Florence close to shops, cafes and more.
Our six-day tour will include the picturesque, the melodious and the delicious—all things unique to this corner of the world.
Here’s our agenda
- We’ll depart Sunday, Aug. 18th and fly to Italy, arriving in Florence on Monday. We’ll check in at our five-star hotels and you’ll have some free time to rest up before dinner.
- On Tuesday, we’ll have lunch at a cool monastery. Then we’ll take a walking tour of Florence, which includes a visit to Michelangelo’s masterpiece, David.
- Wednesday, is a free day! And there’s tons to do and see…
- Visit Il Duomo to behold its spectacular, massive Gothic dome and marble walls.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at a sidewalk café.
- Tour the Uffizi Gallery, home of Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Caravaggio’s Bacchus.
- Take a cooking class!
- Shop with the locals.
- Walk to a nearby gallery for more sculptures, paintings or mosaics.
- On Thursday we travel to Siena and San Gimignano. You’ll love their medieval, countryside charm. We’ll visit a winery too.
- Friday morning we journey to historic Lucca and Pisa. You’ve never seen anything like them before. After lunch, we’ll see the famous Leaning Tower and some other very cool sites! Friday evening you’re free to shop, relax or visit.
- There’s more free time Saturday morning before our fabulous “Farewell to Florence” dinner and entertainment. Then Sunday we leave for home.
See more pictures
of Florence! |
Download the TAC 2013 Flyer (PDF)