Members Save 45%
Members receive wholesale pricing (up to 45% off retail) and other benefits!
How to Become a Member
- Add at least $40 (Member Cost) of products to your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to Checkout
- Select the "Become a Member" option.
- Complete the Membership application.
- Finish the Checkout process.
You'll start saving up to 45% with THIS order!
Learn more about the benefits of Membership
- Supports cardiovascular system and brain function.
- Provides joint and skin support.
- Is a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid.
- Provides an extremely bioavailable source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- May support already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
How It Works:
Antarctic Krill provides a highly bioavailable source of EPA and DHA, essential omega-3 fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs are vital to the health of the cell membrane and also contribute to cardiovascular, brain and structural system function. They provide joint and skin support and may help support cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Krill is also a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid. Krill oil also contains phospholipids, which bind to the omega-3 fatty acids, improving their absorption in the body. These phospholipids provide strength and elasticity to the cell membrane, helping to keep toxins out and let nutrients and oxygen in. Vitamin K2 provides added support for the cardiovascular system and bone health.
20 mcg vitamin K (25% of Daily Value), plus krill oil, fish oil, EPA, DHA and astaxanthin.
Take 1 capsule with a meal one or two times daily.
Place your mouse cursor over the image to zoom in to read the label.
Please note: Many of our product labels will be changing between now and June 2012. This label may not look like the label you receive in your product order. However, the ingredients remain the same.
See other products in Vitamins, Minerals and Phytonutrients