Members Save 45%
Members receive wholesale pricing (up to 45% off retail) and other benefits!
How to Become a Member
- Add at least $40 (Member Cost) of products to your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to Checkout
- Select the "Become a Member" option.
- Complete the Membership application.
- Finish the Checkout process.
You'll start saving up to 45% with THIS order!
Learn more about the benefits of Membership
- Energizes the body during physical activity.
- Supports metabolism.
- Invigorates blood circulation by improving the flow of internal energy, or chi.
- May help reduce the body’s desire to eat (according to Traditional Chinese Medicine).
- Stimulates the immune, glandular and circulatory systems.
How It Works:
The 15 herbs in Nature’s Chi work harmoniously to support metabolic functions, boost the immune response and help reduce the body’s desire to eat. The body is then ready to receive a boost of energy from energizing herbs in the formula. Eleuthero root and ginseng root are a powerful energy-boosting combination. Ginseng root and astragalus root improve the flow of internal energy, or chi. Tang-kei root and ho shou wu root invigorate blood circulation.
Eleuthero root, cinnamon twig, peony root without bark, forsythia fruit, gardenia fruit, ginseng root, hoelen sclerotium, mint leaves, schizonepeta flower, scute root, siler root, tang-kuei root, ho shou wu root, astragalus root and licorice root.
Take 1–2 capsules twice daily between meals.
Place your mouse cursor over the image to zoom in to read the label.
Please note: Many of our product labels will be changing between now and June 2012. This label may not look like the label you receive in your product order. However, the ingredients remain the same.
See other products in Chinese Herbs
Top of page
Others that bought this item also bought these products