Members Save 45%
Members receive wholesale pricing (up to 45% off retail) and other benefits!
How to Become a Member
- Add at least $40 (Member Cost) of products to your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to Checkout
- Select the "Become a Member" option.
- Complete the Membership application.
- Finish the Checkout process.
You'll start saving up to 45% with THIS order!
Learn more about the benefits of Membership
- Contains plant-derived enzymes that safely break down stains and odors.
- Does not contain any cleaning agents that may cause allergic reactions, skin irritation or fumes.
- Is biodegradable.
- Features 100% recyclable plastics and packaging.
How It Works:
This environmentally friendly enzyme spray uses enzymes and proteins derived from vegetables and fruits to eliminate stains and odors. These enzymes break down the molecular structure of stains and odors without harming fabric. This spray is unscented, hypoallergenic and all-natural.
Water, oxidoreductases, transferases, lyases, hydrolases, isomerases and ligases.
To eliminate organic odors: spray into air or directly onto odor-causing source such as shoes, clothing, bed linens, upholstery, carpet, auto interiors, etc. To eliminate organic stains: spray on stained area, let product sit, then blot stain until gone. (More difficult organic stains may require more than one application.)
Place your mouse cursor over the image to zoom in to read the label.
Please note: Many of our product labels will be changing between now and June 2012. This label may not look like the label you receive in your product order. However, the ingredients remain the same.
See other products in Cleaning (Nature's Fresh)