Members Save 45%
Members receive wholesale pricing (up to 45% off retail) and other benefits!
How to Become a Member
- Add at least $40 (Member Cost) of products to your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to Checkout
- Select the "Become a Member" option.
- Complete the Membership application.
- Finish the Checkout process.
You'll start saving up to 45% with THIS order!
Learn more about the benefits of Membership
- Helps reduce oxidative stress in all cells throughout the body.
- Supports the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function and general longevity.
- Supports energy production.
- Exhibits antioxidant and neuron-protective properties.
- Supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
- Provides 50 mg non-crystallizing, highly bioavailable co-enzyme Q10 per serving.
How It Works:
Co-Q10 is a vitamin-like substance present in every cell in the body. It is vital for cellular energy, cardiovascular health and longevity. Co-Q10 is required for energy production in the mitochondria of the cell where carbohydrates and fatty acids are converted into energy (ATP). This energy-making process fuels most metabolic processes. As an antioxidant, Co-Q10 scavenges free radicals, reducing oxidative stress on cells throughout the body. It protects cardiac cells, prevents lipid oxidation and promotes the regeneration of vitamin E, another antioxidant. Co-Q10 especially contributes to the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas. It also supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
Co-Q10 material is often marketed in a crystalline state, which is less-absorbable by the body. Nature’s Sunshine uses a patented lipid blend to keep Co-Q10 from crystallizing, and it yields maximum bioavailability. A double-blind human clinical trial showed that this form of Co-Q10 was at least eight times more readily absorbed by the body than competing (crystalline) products.
Co-enzyme Q10, conjugated linoleic acid, flaxseed oil and soy monoglycerides.
Take 1 softgel with a meal daily for circulatory support.
Place your mouse cursor over the image to zoom in to read the label.
Please note: Many of our product labels will be changing between now and June 2012. This label may not look like the label you receive in your product order. However, the ingredients remain the same.
See other products in Vitamins, Minerals and Phytonutrients
Co-Q10 is a vitamin-like substance present in every cell in the body. It is vital for cellular energy, cardiovascular health and longevity.