Loading page, please wait...
REFUGE Calming Blend Authentic Oil (15 ml) (10% Off)
Stock No. P702838
- Product Guide
- Product Label
- Used in Aromatherpay as a nervine/calmative
- Diffuse in a room for calming effect
- Carry in purse or briefcase in a roll-on bottle to apply at pressure points whenever daily stess needs to be allayed
- Makes a perfect spa-day addition to bath, salt scrubs and lotions
How It Works:
Notes of mellow floral, luscious citrus and inviting vanilla create a personal quiet space in any environment where calm is needed. As daily stresses and worries accrue, REFUGE will be your beacon for peace and serenity.
Medicinal Ingredients:Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia, herb top flowering) 40%
Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis, fruit peel) 37%
Atlas Cedarwood essential oil (Cedrus atlantica, wood) 11%
Ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata, flower) 10%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Vanilla planifolia essential oil and Tanacetum annuum (Tansy) Essential Oil
Recommendations (adults only):External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
• Topical use:Mix 3 drops of essential oil in 5 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath:Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently.
For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a
maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation:Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Steam inhalation:Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil. to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses:Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or towelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.