Loading page, please wait...
Stock No. 1087-0
- Retail Cost:
- Product Guide
- Product Label
- May help relieve anxiety, excitability, nervous tension and the effects of everyday stresses.
- Relaxes muscular and nervous tension in the gastrointestinal tract.
- May help reduce pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms in the respiratory and urinary tracts.
- The various herbs in this formula have traditionally been used for asthma, colic, coughs irritability, insomnia, nervous indigestion, muscle cramps, PMS, spastic colon, stress, and tension headaches.
- Hops has traditionally been used as a sedative, and to relieve tension. Also ttaditionally used as a digestive aid to increase appetite and to relieve intestinal ailments (cramping and spasms).
How It Works:
STR-J provides nutrients that must be present for proper function of the nervous system. The formula contains one of the most favored herbs of Europe—chamomile. This combination is high in chromium, magnesium and vitamins A and C. Stress-J works well with other supplements like B-complex vitamins, bee pollen and extra vitamin C. It contains: Chamomile flowers, Passion flowers, Fennel seeds, Feverfew herb, Hops flowers, and Marshmallow root.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower 85 mg; Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herb top 85 mg; Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 42.5 mg; Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare (bitter fennel) seed 42.5 mg; Humulus lupulus (hops) strobiles 42.5 mg and Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) herb top 42.5 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin
Take two capsules twice daily