Echinacea/ Golden Seal
How It Works
Members of the Echinacea genus contain polysaccharides, alkylamides, polyenes and glycosides that promote the optimal function of the immune system. Echinacea supports the normal body functions of clearing toxins and maintaining wellness. Studies suggest that echinacea contains active substances that enhance the activity of the immune system, have antioxidant activity and help support a healthy inflammation response. Goldenseal root contains the powerful alkaloids berberine and hydrastine that help the body maintain strong immunity. It has become one of the most popular herbs in America. Goldenseal may also benefit the digestive and circulatory systems.
Adults:Take 15–20 drops (1 ml) in water with a meal three times daily. Each 1 ml serving provides 125 mg of Echinacea purpurea root extract and E. angustifolia root extract, plus 125 mg goldenseal root extract. Children:Take approximately 5–10 drops (.5 ml) in water with a meal three times daily.
NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should not take products that contain goldenseal.
Echinacea purpurea and E. angustifolia root extracts, goldenseal root, vegetable glycerin, and banana and orange flavor.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)