Horsetail (Hair, Skin & Nails Support)
How It Works
Horsetail plant, also known as shavegrass, contains the highest amount of silica of all known herbs. Silica is found in connective tissues throughout the body and is important in the building and normal repair of healthy connective tissue. In addition to silicon, horsetail contains large amounts of flavonoids, quercetin, sterols and saponins.
Take 2 capsules with meals three times daily.
Horsetail stems and strobilus.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)