How It Works
Every day the kidneys filter the equivalent of nearly 200 liters of fluid from the bloodstream. They excrete toxins, metabolic wastes and excess ions and reabsorb necessary metabolic byproducts. These two bean-shaped organs also regulate the volume and chemical composition of the blood. Good nutrition and fluid intake support kidney function and promote proper waste removal and healthy tissue.
Take 1 ml (approximately 15–20 drops or ¼ teaspoon) in water twice daily.
Asparagus tops, plantain leaves, juniper berries and goldenrod aerial parts in a glycerin base.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)