How It Works
There are two basic types of fiber: soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber, found in foods such as fruits, seeds, brown rice, barley and oats works mainly by helping to produce a softer stool. It also chemically prevents or reduces the absorption of certain substances into the bloodstream. Insoluble fiber, found in whole grains, vegetables, legumes and the outside of seeds, works like a sponge, absorbing many times its weight in water and swelling up inside the intestines. The result is elimination that is more efficient.
Nature’s Three provides: Psyllium which has the highest level of soluble fiber known—more than eight times that of oat bran. Oat fiber –a wholesome source of water-soluble fiber. Apple fiber – provides a host of health benefits.Each 10-calorie serving provides 2 g of dietary fiber.
Mix 1-1/2 teaspoons with 8 oz. water or juice. Drink with one or two meals daily.
NOTE: May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Psyllium seed hulls, apple fruit fiber and oat inner husk bran.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)