Wild Yam & Chaste Tree
How It Works
Wild yam and chaste tree berries feed the glandular system. Wild Yam was commonly called colic root 100 years ago in the U.S. It is also famous in Chinese herbology. Chaste tree, also known as vitex, was called monk’s pepper during the Middle Ages. It is commonly used to support menopausal women. Wild yam can be used for a variety of female concerns, while chaste tree berries nourish the pituitary gland, where other hormones are produced. These two herbs work together to support ideal hormone levels and enhance glandular and reproductive health.
Take 1–2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
Wild yam root extract and chaste tree berries extract.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)