Life happens. And when things seem to happen all at once, it can throw you into a tailspin.
Tiny person temper tantrums…
And toss in a dentist appointment for icing on the cake!
Everyday stressors and awkward moments can put you on edge and add anxiousness to your day. But you can overcome the overwhelming…
AnxiousLess® blends powerful natural ingredients to help relieve occasional anxiousness and promote calm. It smooths out the bumps in your day and helps you feel in charge again.
- Helps relieve occasional anxiousness
- Promotes feelings of calm and a positive mood
- May support feelings of confidence
- Is non-drowsy and non-habit forming
- Non-GMO blend
INGREDIENTS & HOW IT WORKS
AnxiousLess features Zembrin®, a premium version of South African Sceletium tortuosum harvested by the San Bushman people. According to research, sceletium helps modulate threat perceptions and “circuitry” in the human brain and may help inhibit a specific enzyme (PDE4) associated with these feelings. A 2001 clinical study showed that sceletium improves mood, energy and focus.
Other nutrients in this blend include:
- l-theanine, a relaxing, calming amino acid that can boost GABA, serotonin and dopamine levels. These neurotransmitters support mood, sleep, alertness and cognition. Studies show that l-theanine supports sleep quality and a positive mental state.
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) supports the nervous system and specifically helps with GABA levels in the brain. GABA is associated with mood and anxiousness, so having plenty of it on hand or “on the brain” is super beneficial.
- Magnesium helps with cognitive function, cardio and bone health, and metabolism support. It also aids energy production and smooth muscle contraction like that found in the heart, GI tract and in female reproductive health.
- Zinc provides essential support for the immune system and aids cell growth.
For more than 300 years, South African natives have used the sceletium plant for mood support. In fact, Governor Simon van der Stel wrote about natives chewing this plant having “a very cheerful nature” back in 1685! A little more recently, Khoikhoi and San tribe members have used it as a medicine and a recreational chew.
FEEL GREAT ABOUT FEELING GOOD
As you relax and feel more calm, you can also feel good knowing two things:
- Indigenous South African farmers and the San Bushman people who are growing and harvesting sceletium share in the profit of every bottle we sell.
- Our partners are focused on maximum sustainability.
Don’t wait. Get AnxiousLess and calm the storms of life.