Qualifications, Requirements and Details
- To qualify for travel/trips you must not experience a decline in total GROUP PV (QualifyingVolume) in 2018 compared to 2017 (Jan. — Dec. 2017) base period.
- To qualify, you must be a non-pending Manager at the end of qualifications (Dec. 2018)
- To qualify, you must have at least the same number of non-pending first-level Managers inDec. 2018 as you did in the base period. Manager equivalents do not count towards this.
- Promotion is available to Canadian Distributors.
- Trips are non-transferable & have no cash value. If the winner is unable to attend the travelspot will be forfeited.
- Contest points for Manager breakouts, reinstates or maintains will be awarded each month after bonus run.
- Ordering points are granted at time of order release.
- Points for ongoing Sunshine Rewards orders are granted at the time the orders arereleased.
- A distributor cannot be a Manager or pending Manager in January 2018 & be eligible tocount as a Manager breakout or re-instate during the qualification period.
- In the event of a tie, the Achiever will be determined by 1st level Manager increase.
- Extra costs are your own responsibility.
- Must have minimum 2,500 PGV in Dec. 2018.
- Manager or above must maintain same rank or above at end of qualifications(Dec. 31st, 2018) as at beginning of qualifications (Jan. 1st, 2018)
- There will be no exceptions to these rules.
- PV transfers do not count for sign-up orders.
Note: To earn points for break-outs or reinstating managers, the new manager must not hold Manager status or pend in January 2018.