Loading page, please wait...
Collagen, 516G Powder
Stock No. 22336
- Product Guide
- Product Label
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps maintain the health, strength and youthfulness of tissue structures throughout the body.
- Sourced from the finest, grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. This ensures that you receive the highest- quality, natural, sustainably sourced collagen in the world.
- Certified non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, Keto-friendly and Paleo-friendly.
- Supplements the body's collagen production with collagen peptides and amino acids. Source of essential amino acids:histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine and valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis. Non-essential amino acids:alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, and tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
- Contains an electrolyte blend of potassium chloride and sea salt.
How It Works:
Premium Collagen Peptides come from 100% grass-fed, pasture raised cows and contain essential building block of the extracellular matrix of fibre-like tissue structures. Easily incorporates into your lifestyle to look and feel your best.
Medicinal Ingredients:Hydrolyzed collagen (Hydrolyzed collagen, bovine -bovine skin/hide split) 8.6 g, Natural salt (Halite) 108 mg (104 mg sodium chloride).
Non-medicinal Ingredients:Potassium chloride (10 mg) and fulvic acid.
Recommendation (adults):8.6 g 1 time per day. Mix half a scoop (8.6g) into coffee, tea, smoothies, fruit juice and more. Because it’s odourless and tasteless it can also be used in recipes. Store in airtight con¬tainer, protected from light, heat and moisture. Use for at least 5 months to see beneficial effects.