Loading page, please wait...
CORE Balancing Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
Stock No. 3873
- Product Guide
- Product Label
- Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative
- Great with massage oil
- Use during times of stress
How It Works:
Like a meditative stroll through a deep and fragrant forest, notes of wood and subtle spice help intent to turn inward; achieving centredness and connection. Perfect to diffuse during meditation, yoga, writing or sketching. Use with massage oil for a quiet, relaxing massage. Find balance with CORE BALANCE.
Medicinal Ingredients:Atlas Cedarwood essential oil (Cedrus atlantica, wood) 41%
Camphor essential oil (Cinnamomum camphora, stem bark) 16%
Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia sacra, stem resin) 1%
Roman chamomile essential oil (Chamaemelum nobile, herb top) 1%
Tsuga canadensis, Tanacetum annum (Tansy) Essential oil
Recommendations (adults only):External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
• Topical use:Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath:Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently.
For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a
maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation:Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses:Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 m. l of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or towelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.