Habit of Health Program
Create a Habit of Health
Fast-paced lifestyles and modern food-processing techniques have left us overfed but under-nourished.
In fact, most people’s diets lack seven different categories of nutrients:
- Vitamins and Minerals—must be obtained from food and/or supplements.
- Antioxidants—protect cells from damage caused by sunlight, enviro-toxins, etc.
- Essential Fatty Acids—“good fats” that support heart health and brain function
- Probiotics—friendly bacteria that strengthen intestinal and immune health.
- Enzymes—break down foods for increased digestion and improved nutrient absorption.
- Fibre—absorbs water and toxins; helps eliminate waste; promotes colon health.
- Quality Protein—supports healthy metabolism and nourishes muscles.