Nature has the power to change lives. And we take pride in creating quality products that help people enjoy wellness. We are focused on helping leaders grow their businesses and making the world a healthier, happier place. A place with a little more sunshine.
Nature’s Sunshine is headquartered in Lehi, Utah. As true pioneers in the modern herbal movement, we are passionate about the Healing Power of Nature. We work each day to create and share the finest herbal and plant-based solutions for today’s health and wellness needs. You’ll find our innovative, proven natural health products across the nation and in more than 40 countries!
• Competitive income
• Insurance plans with medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short- and long-term disability coverage
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Annual bonus based on company performance
• Free company products ($750/year)
• 401k 70% match of your contribution up to 5% of your income!
• Tuition reimbursement (up to $3,000)
• Free onsite fitness center and healthy beverage stations
• Ping pong, foosball and basketball court
• Wellness rewards and more!
• Make a difference with our non-profit, the Impact Foundation
Join The Team
Over 45 years ago, Nature’s Sunshine Products built its business on the core values of
quality, service, and integrity. It is these same values that we seek in our employees and job applicants.
Living in Utah!
Utah…home to some of the most beautiful mountains and stunning rock formations on earth. If you like hiking, biking, camping, skiing or any other life in the great outdoors, you’ll love Utah and its sunny, dry climate. Our corporate headquarters in Lehi is conveniently situated just 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City. Lehi is the heart of the technology center in the intermountain west…affectionately called the Silicon Slopes.
Our manufacturing plant is located in Spanish Fork, Utah, about 35 minutes south of Lehi. It is home to NSP Manufacturing, R&D, Quality Assurance and Customer Service. In both Lehi and Spanish Fork, you’ll find that the surrounding communities offer abundant outdoor recreation opportunities along with shopping, dining, cultural events and major universities.