Alpha Lipoic Acid
How It Works
Most antioxidants are either water- or fat-soluble. Alpha lipoic acid is both. Subsequently ALA is often called the universal antioxidant. It supports glutathione production in the body and can protect the integrity of the cell membrane as well as offset cell stress. ALA also promotes mitochondrial activity to keep your body and its tissues young. As a heavy metal chelator, ALA supports the removal of toxins and is a liver protectant. ALA directs calories away from fat production and is a co-factor in energy production. Each capsule provides 250 mg alpha lipoic acid.
Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
Alpha lipoic acid and turmeric root.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)