Anti-Gas TCM Conc.
How It Works
Chinese Anti-Gas is considered “earth reducing” in Chinese herbology. Its Chinese name xiao dao can be translated as “clear the congestion.” Under Chinese philosophy, this formula is designed to move energy (chi) to the head and support the natural elimination of excess moisture and toxins. Its primary herbs include agastache, crataegus fruit, hoelen and gastrodia.
Take 1 capsule with a meal daily. NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult with a health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Concentrated extract of agastache tops, crataegus fruit, hoelen sclerotium, magnolia bark, oryza fruit, shen-chu whole plant, citrus peel, gastrodia rhizome, ginseng root, typhonium rhizome, atractylodes rhizome, cardamon fruit, platycodon root, ginger rhizome and licorice root.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)