- May provide relief from occasional digestive upset like diarrhea, gas and bloating
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Is shelf-stable, requiring no refrigeration
- Contains prebiotic inulin, which supports the growth of friendly bacteria
- 3 billion CFU Bacillus coagulans per serving
Why Bacillus Coagulans?
This superior strain of B. coagulans produces the favored form of L(+) lactic acid that has been shown to help maintain a balanced gut microbiome. And it delivers extreme stability in both high and low temperatures and in the human stomach. Our material is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to this single strain to avoid contamination and to maintain batch consistency. It is vegan-sourced, non-GMO project verified, and Kosher and Halal certified. Our 20-year relationship with this award-winning partner includes in-person audits of manufacturing facilities by NSP personnel.
Bacillus coagulans, inulin
Take 1–3 capsules daily with a meal. Capsules may be opened and sprinkled directly onto food or mixed into beverages.