- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Promotes a healthy gut biome
- May support cholesterol levels within the normal range
- Wild-crafted by local Himalayan harvesters and proudly non-GMO
Why Our Berberine?
The Himalayan Mountains provide rich biodiversity, featuring a host of natural plant life. Berberis aristata flourishes in this region and the adjoining hill country. The root’s berberine content and activity has been found to be dependent on the altitude at which the plant grows and its soil content: it thrives in a potassium-rich environment.
Our relationship with our berberine supplier goes back more than 15 years. It includes active involvement with the farming community and wild crafters, and a personal audit of their processing facilities. Our berberine is non-GMO verified, and Kosher- and Halal-certified.
Indian barberry root extract
Berberine extracted from Indian barberry root (Berberis aristata)
Take 1 capsule three times daily before a meal.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)