How It Works
Revitalize and Overcome Bergamot is a sweet, tangy citrusy scent used to ease tension and fear. While technically an orange, Bergamot more closely resembles a lime or lemon with a bumpy outer peel that ranges from pale green to yellow. If you’ve ever sipped a cup of Earl Grey tea, you’re familiar with bergamot, which is where the brew gets its citrusy aroma.
Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways including diffusers, massage, compresses, baths, scrubs, lotions and sprays. Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before applying topically.
100% pure organically-grown Citrus x bergamia rind oil. Cold pressed.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)