Black Walnut Extract
How It Works
The ancient Greeks used the hulls of black walnut to support the intestinal system and the skin. Herbalists classify black walnut as an astringent because it is rich in tannins, which have toning properties. Black walnut also contains bitter compounds. Through the ages, it has proven to be an effective yet gentle support to the intestinal system.
Take approximately 20–25 drops (1 ml) with water twice daily. One ml is equal to 2 capsules of black walnut.
Black walnut hulls extract, water and alcohol.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)