Chromium GTF (300 mcg)
How It Works
Chromium is the central atom in the “glucose tolerance factor” (GTF), a hormone-like compound that works with insulin to transport glucose—the body’s quickest fuel—out of the blood and into the cells. GTF is composed of two niacin molecules and three amino acids, and it requires zinc and manganese. With chromium present in the diet, the intestines can produce GTF. The liver also needs chromium to manufacture fatty acids, lecithin, cholesterol and lipoproteins.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
300 mcg of chromium, horsetail stem and strobilus, red clover flowers and yarrow aerial parts.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)