How It Works
Cramp Relief contains herbs that have been used traditionally to help the body relax contracted muscles and ease cramping. It contains several herbs that are antispasmodic and support various body systems to help in the management of menstrual discomfort. Wild yam supports the female reproductive system, while black cohosh supports healthy hormone balance and can help lift mild mood changes (so-called dark moods) that often accompany female discomfort. Plantain helps relieve fluid build-up in the pelvic region that is sometimes associated with menstrual cramps.
Take 2 capsules with a meal two or three times daily.
Cramp bark, black cohosh root, lobelia aerial parts, plantain leaves and wild yam root.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)