How It Works
Dulse is a type of red seaweed that grows on rocks at the low tide line in the North Atlantic and Northwest Pacific oceans where currents are strong and the bottom is clean. It provides a natural source of iodine, an essential trace mineral that is needed by the thyroid gland to maintain proper metabolism. Iodine is an essential ingredient in thyroid hormones that helps to regulate body temperatures, blood cell production, muscle and nerve function and other bodily functions.
Take 1 ml (approximately 15–20 drops [1/4 teaspoon]) in water once daily.
175 mcg iodine, dulse leaf extract, vegetable glycerin and water.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)