How It Works
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and is essential for brain metabolism and function. It affects the central nervous system by reducing the number of neurons firing in the brain, thus calming brain activity. This can benefit people with overstimulated nervous systems who find it difficult to relax or who have trouble focusing on one task. Other ingredients in GABA Plus add to its effectiveness in relaxing the nervous system.
Take 1–2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
NOTE: Consult your health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant, nursing or suffer from any medical condition, or are taking any prescription drug.
GABA, glutamine, passionflower aerial parts, taurine and spirulina.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)