Green Tea Extract
How It Works
Green tea contains catechins—a type of polyphenol with powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. Green tea also provides antimicrobial immune system support, helps support the vascular blood-clotting function and helps maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. It also appears to support healthy kidney function.
Take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal. Three capsules equals 10 cups of liquid green tea. Not recommended for children under 6 or pregnant/nursing women.
Green tea leaf extract—decaffeinated (80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG).
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)