Herbal Trace Minerals
How It Works
The deep roots of the dandelion and alfalfa plants absorb trace nutrients that are often lacking in common, shallow-rooted vegetables preferred in Western diets. Dandelion root and kelp contain important trace nutrients that are absorbed from the bountiful soils in which they are grown.
Take 1–2 capsules daily with a meal.
Kelp leaves and stems, dandelion root and alfalfa aerial parts.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)