How It Works
According to Eastern philosophy, life permits us to work with what we have on earth here and now—body and mind—in order to reclaim and maintain the innate energy and spirit that reside within us.Energy and spirit must be awakened, nurtured and balanced in order for life to flourish.TCM philosophy names five distinct energies that permeate the body:Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood.In order to feel your best, these energies must be in balance.The herbs in HY-C nutritionally support the glandular system and associated metabolic processes.According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, this formula is called bu yin, which means to “nourish yin.” In this case, yin is considered moisture.These herbs work to support the body as it attempts to reduce fire and strengthen water.
Take 2 VegCaps with a meal three times daily.
Eucommia bark, glehnia root, rehmannia root tuber, ophiopogon root tuber, pueraria root, trichosanthes root, achyranthes root, alisma rhizome, anemarrhena rhizome, asparagus root tuber, hoelen sclerotium, moutan root bark, cornus fruit without seeds, licorice root, phellodendron stem bark and schizandra fruit.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)