How It Works
IF Relief contains a combination of herbal extracts that may support the body’s natural process for dealing with muscle pain following exercise and massage. Turmeric spice is used in Indian and Chinese medicine and is a major component of curry powder. Curcumin, an active ingredient in turmeric root, has been studied extensively for its beneficial effects on health. Mangosteen pericarp is a source of potent antioxidants called xanthones. The xanthone gammamangostin appears to partially modulate the production of prostaglandins. In Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, andrographis is used to support the immune system. One major constituent of andrographis, andrographolide, helps modulate certain undesirable responses. Boswellia gum extract contains boswellic acids, which appear to modulate an enzyme that catalyzes leukotriene formation. White willow bark contains salicin. It appears to modulate the production of prostaglandins.
Take 1 capsule three times daily with meals.
Andrographis whole plant extract, boswellia gum extract, mangosteen pericarp extract, turmeric root extract and white willow bark extract.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)