How It Works
According to Eastern philosophy, life permits us to work with what we have on earth here and now—body and mind—in order to reclaim and maintain the innate energy and spirit that reside within us.Energy and spirit must be awakened, nurtured and balanced in order for life to flourish.TCM philosophy names five distinct energies that permeate the body:Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood.In order to feel your best, these energies must be in balance. Water is the reservoir of life.It’s no wonder how important this energy is as it relates to your adrenal system, sexual health and kidneys.To address your water element, try KB-C (-).Its Chinese name jian gu can be translated to mean “strengthen the bones.” It is designed to strengthen the water element.
Take one VegCap with a meal three times daily. NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Eucommia bark, cistanche stem, achyranthes root, dipsacus root, drynaria rhizome, hoelen sclerotium, morinda root, rehmannia root tuber, astragalus root, cornus fruit without seeds, dioscorea rhizome, epimedium leaf, ligustrum fruit, liquidamber fruit, lycium fruit, ginseng root, tang-kuei root and atractylodes rhizome.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)