KB-C TCM Concentrate
How It Works
This formula contains the same herbs found in KB-C but in a highly concentrated blend. Its Chinese name jian gu can be translated to mean “strengthen the bones.” It is designed to strengthen the water element. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, this formula is used to nourish the kidneys and nutritionally support the urinary and structural systems, eliminating water and providing extra joint support.
Chinese herbalists believe eucommia nourishes the kidney yang and the ligaments and bones. Eucommia has been used for centuries in the Far East for weakness. No single Western herb has been found to substitute for these qualities. Chinese herbalists also believe achyranthes relieves the body of excess fluids and strengthens it. They hold that achyranthes strengthens the liver, kidneys, bones and tendons. It has been used for convalescence, comfort and certain gynecological needs.
Take 1 capsule with a meal daily.
NOTE:Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Concentrated extract of eucommia bark, cistanche stem, achyranthes root, dipsacus root, drynaria rhizome, hoelen sclerotium, morinda root, rehmannia root tuber, astragalus root, cornus fruit without seeds, dioscorea rhizome, epimedium leaf, ligustrum fruit, liquidamber fruit, lycium fruit, ginseng root, tang-kuei root and atractylodes rhizome.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)