Kidney Activator TCM Concentrate
How It Works
This formula contains the same herbs found in Chinese Kidney Activator but in a highly concentrated blend. Kidney Activator is called qu shi, which can be translated as “to get rid of dampness.” Morus root bark is thought to help eliminate excess moisture. Hoelen was used historically by the Chinese to “drain dampness.” Alisma is said to help promote the flow of moisture and is used in traditional Chinese medicine to support the bladder and urinary tract. According to Chinese concepts, astragalus may help to clear retained water from the body.
Take 1 capsule with a meal daily. NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Concentrated extract of hoelen sclerotium, siler root, chaenomeles fruit, morus root bark, astragalus root, alisma rhizome, plantago seed, peony root without bark, atractylodes rhizome, magnolia bark, polyporus sclerotium, citrus peel, cinnamon twig, ginger rhizome, typhonium rhizome and licorice root.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)