Krill Oil with K2
How It Works
Antarctic Krill provides a highly bioavailable source of EPA and DHA, essential omega-3 fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs are vital to the health of the cell membrane and also contribute to cardiovascular, brain and structural system function. They provide joint and skin support and may help support cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Krill is also a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid. Krill oil also contains phospholipids, which bind to the omega-3 fatty acids, improving their absorption in the body. These phospholipids provide strength and elasticity to the cell membrane, helping to keep toxins out and let nutrients and oxygen in. Vitamin K2 provides added support for the cardiovascular system and bone health.
Take 1 capsule with a meal one or two times daily.
20 mcg vitamin K (25% of Daily Value), plus krill oil, fish oil, EPA, DHA and astaxanthin.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)