Liver Balance, Chinese
How It Works
According to Eastern philosophy, life permits us to work with what we have on earth here and now—body and mind—in order to reclaim and maintain the innate energy and spirit that reside within us. Energy and spirit must be awakened, nurtured and balanced in order for life to flourish. TCM philosophy names five distinct energies that permeate the body:Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. In order to feel your best, these energies must be in balance.Detoxification is one of the most important body functions as it rids excess waste and promotes vitality. Wood concerns your liver, your primary organ of detoxification. To address your Wood, try Liver Balance (+). Liver Balance is a Chinese combination designed to support the needs of a stressed wood constitution. The Chinese call this formula tiao he, which can be translated to mean “harmonizing.” The Chinese refer to this as a “wood-reducing” formula.
Take five VegCaps with a meal once daily. Notice:Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Bupleurum root, peony root without bark, typhonium rhizome, cinnamon twig, dang gui root, fushen sclerotium with root, scute root, zhishi fruit, atractylodes rhizome, ginseng root, ginger rhizome and licorice root.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)