Liver Balance TCM Concentrate
How It Works
This formula contains the same herbs as Liver Balance, but in a highly concentrated blend. Liver Balance is designed to support the needs of a stressed wood constitution. The Chinese call this formula tiao he, which can be translated to mean “harmonizing.” In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is used to support both the digestive and nervous systems, optimizing liver health and reducing stress.
Its primary herbs—scute, peony, bupleurum and atractylodes—have been used traditionally to maintain normal nervous system function during mental stress and to support the upper digestive system during tension and distress. Bupleurum is the most important “cooling herb” according to Chinese herbology. It is believed to aid the upward flow of chi, or the body’s living force, thereby strengthening the body against stress. Other herbs support these functions in what the Chinese referto as a “wood-reducing” formula.
Take 1 capsule with a meal daily.
Concentrated extract of bupleurum root, peony root without bark, typhonium rhizome, cinnamon twig, dang gui root, fushen sclerotium with root, scute root, zhishi fruit, atractylodes rhizome, ginseng root, ginger rhizome and licorice root.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)