Lutein (10 mg)
How It Works
Lutein and zeaxanthin are found naturally in marigold petals. These macular pigments support eye health by absorbing blue light and preventing oxidative stress. These nutrients are highly concentrated in the macula of the eye. This area is responsible for focus and color differentiation. Research shows that higher plasma levels of lutein and zeaxanthin may be associated with macular health. As an antioxidant, lutein can protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals and can filter out damaging light, protecting eye tissues.
Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with a meal.
Lutein, zeaxanthin and hibiscus flowers.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)