How It Works
The lymphatic system consists of a myriad of delicate vessels found in almost every tissue of the body that contains blood vessels. These vessels perform essential functions, including the transportation of nutrients from the small intestine into the interstitial space and the removal of waste products from cellular metabolism. A vast array of materials must be transported by this system through small movements such as the pressure changes that occur during breathing and pulsations from arterial circulation. Consequently, efficient lymphatic system drainage is helpful to promoting overall health.
Take 1 ml (approximately 15–20 drops or 1/4 teaspoon) in water twice daily.
Cleavers aerial parts, red clover blossom extract, stillingia root, prickly ash bark and vegetable glycerin.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)