How It Works
Maca (Lepidium meyenii), a member of the radish family, contains several flavones and flavonoid glycosides that have been used historically to address the needs of the reproductive system. It grows in the Andes Mountains of South America, and as an adaptogenic herb it was used traditionally to help promote stamina. Also known as Peruvian ginseng, maca has been used historically for reducing fatigue.
Take 1 capsule with a meal three times daily.
Maca root extract.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)