- Provides nutrients for the maintenance of the glandular system
- Supports energy metabolism
- Provides antioxidants for well-being
- Features two species of wild-harvested kelp that are both non-GMO, organic and sustainably harvested
- Contains essential minerals in an easily assimilated form
Why Master Gland®?
Our organic, non-GMO kelp grows on rocky shores in the North Atlantic. It is wild-harvested at Spring tide by skilled reapers who use small paddleboats and special rakes to protect the plant and its natural habitat. Their techniques ensure sustainability as they remove portions of the kelp without damaging the core of the algae.
Vitamins and Minerals
Dong quai root
Kelp leaf and stem
Provides valuable amounts of vitamins A, C, E, pantothenic acid, zinc and manganese, plus potassium, licorice root, alfalfa aerial parts, asparagus stem extract, black walnut hulls, parsley leaves, parthenium aerial parts and root, thyme leaves, dandelion root, dong quai root, eleuthero root, kelp leaves and stem, lemon bioflavonoid extract, schisandra fruit, marshmallow root extract, uva ursi leaf and soy lecithin.
Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch daily.