Nature’s Sea Calcium
How It Works
Used by the body in a myriad of processes, calcium is most noted for its integral role in promoting bone density and health. Nature’s Sea Calcium is derived from Lithothamnium, a hard, brittle red algae that grows off the southwestern coast of Ireland. In these pure, mineral-rich waters, lithothamnium congregates to form large beds of stone-like algae. The seaweed’s mineralized matrices contain high concentrations of naturally occurring, plant-sourced calcium along with up to 70 other minerals, including magnesium, boron, copper and zinc. Lithothamnium provides a renewable source as the plant is left undisturbed.
Nature’s Sea Calcium has a large surface area and a porous structure, which may increase its bioavailability. This formula contains a proprietary blend of short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides, which, when converted to short-chain fatty acids by beneficial flora in the body, have been shown to improve calcium absorption. This product offers buffering capacity and may help in maintaining normal pH levels. Magnesium aids in the absorption and utilization of calcium in the body.
Take 1 capsule with a meal three to four times daily.
Calcium, magnesium, short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides and up to 70 naturally occurring trace minerals.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)