How It Works
Passionflower leaves have been used traditionally as a mild calmative. In fact, Algonquin Indians used passionflower tea to help soothe their nerves. Passionflower supports the nervous system in a variety of ways. Many have found that it helps with relaxation of tense muscles. It is widely used to promote a restful night’s sleep.
Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
Passionflower aerial parts.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)